Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

Dear Dave, Nate, Chris and Taylor,

The album Dave calls your best is the one that has been my best. My best out of all the albums in my 10,000 song strong music collection.

In the early days I used it to help me get over my very first boyfriend and after that I turned to it every-time I was angry (Disc 1) or lonely (Disc 2), still do to this day. Dave's voice and the sheer genius that is the music coming from your incredible foursome soothes my soul and lets me feel free of whatever has been happening in my life.

You guys got me through my first break up, my coming out, my biggest heartbreaks and my loneliest nights. Your songs are laced with memories, good and bad, the things that have made me stronger.

Thank you for doing what you do.

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment