Saturday, June 5, 2010

As children we can't wait to grow up. But it's when we're adults that we realize we've lost so much.

Like being silly. When was the last time you were silly? Totally barmy. Just went with the flow. It's been a long time for me. I propose silliness workshops for adults. It would be a fantastic way to release all the crap we carry around with us.

Life is for living, I'm fast realizing that but I find it hard to keep that realization with me all the time. I'm on a journey, it's gonna be a long one I hope because I have so much I want to do and learn. I'm getting good at letting go and meditation. Recently I left a meeting because my head was bursting. Normally I would have given as much as I got but I couldn't hack it. The real growth as human beings happens all the time. I'm in a big period of 'real change'. My early 20's are going to be pretty amazing if I keep learning and growing at the rates I currently am.

Current reading: How to be a Happy Lesbian.

Current Listening: Silly music from my acorn.

Current thoughts: Spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment