Saturday, March 20, 2010

iPhone, iPhone, iPhone. For a long time I debated purchasing the biggest craze the phone market has seen. At first my argument was it wasn't on my network. Then I convinced myself it was just a huge hype. Then that it would be updated so much I'd be left wanting the newer version.

However my desire to experience this undeniably phenomenal piece of technology finally got the best of me. After a particularly hard few months I decided that I DESERVED this beautiful work of metal, glass and magic. To adverts.ie! In less than 72 hours I have myself a new child. And I kid you not (excuse the horrible pun) it is like a child to me. I tuck it into bed beside me so it can monitor my sleep, I have it wrapped in a hard shell to prevent from broken screens.

I am (once again) in love with a piece of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment